1. Συμμετοχή συνεργάτη του Εργαστηρίου Ποσοτικής Ανάλυσης στη Ναυτιλία στην υποστήριξη της ΟΛΘ ΑΕ για την υλοποίηση των δράσεων του ευρωπαϊκού έργου Port IoT for Environmental Leverage – PIXEL (Project Grant Agreement Nr 769355 που χρηματοδοτείται από το Πρόγραμμα Horizon 2020-MG–2016
2. New Agriculture for a New Generation – Sectoral Study on the potential of Agrologistics in Greece. Sectoral study in the context of a Rutgers University grant, funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
3. The Environment, Health and Food Safety Impact of Microplastics. 2019-2022. Approved by The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry, (IUPAC).
- Prof Fani Sakellariadou, University of Piraeus, Greece
- US EPA-OECA-OCEFT-NEIC
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- University of North Carolina, USA
- City University of London,UK
- Middlesex University London, UK
- Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- CSIRO Land & Water, Australia
- National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan/China
- University of Bari “Aldo Moro”, Italy
- Seoul National University, Korea
- Ain Shams University, Egypt
- TAHAL Consulting Eng. Ltd., Tel Aviv, Israel
- Middlesex University London, UK
- University of Nigeria Nsukka, Nigeria
- University of Milano-Bicocca
4. Seabed mining and Blue growth: Exploring the potential of the marine mineral deposits as a sustainable source of Rare Earth Elements (MaREE) 2019-2021. Approved by The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry, (IUPAC)
Task Group Chair: Fani Sakellariadou
- S. Geological Survey, Pacific Coastal & Marine Science Center, Santa Cruz, CA, U.S.A.
- Marine Geology Div., Geological Survey of Spain.
- Dept of Economic Geology Geochemistry, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
- Dept of Mineral Resources, Geological Survey οf Sweden, Upsala, Sweden.
- Geosciences Centre – Dep. Geobiology, Georg-August Universität Göttingen, Germany
5. Blue Growth Smart Adriatic Ionian S3
In the Adriatic-Ionian region, innovation policies for blue growth are fragmented, with more as well as less advanced regions seeking a common knowledge based approach in their innovation strategies to improve the growth of the blue sector in their territories.
Regions and countries sharing the same seas and rivers need coordinated blue growth policies to plan future innovation initiatives in areas such as maritime transport, water pollution, energy connectivity, marine environment protection, promoting sustainable tourism and others.
The goal of the BLUEAIR project (full name: Blue Growth Smart Adriatic Ionian S3) is to strengthen the institutional capacities of the ADRION (Adriatic-Ionian region) territories in the definition of a common policy of smart specialization (S3) in blue growth and guarantee compliance of local initiatives with EUSAIR strategy through the development of a macro-regional strategy for smart specialization (S3) of blue growth and the establishment of a dedicated innovation community. A coordinated approach will improve administrative capacity, innovation and economic development for the territories involved, as well as for the whole ADRION area.
Improving the competencies of innovation actors in the field of blue growth, identifying sectors of macro-regional interest, exploiting the potential for transnational cooperation, supporting the development of a single macro-regional S3 blue growth for the Adriatic-Ionian region, are goals to be achieved in defining a common strategic vision by enabling tools, capacity building initiatives and effective EDP practices and instruments. With the support of scientific experts and technical documentation, BLUEAIR offers these actors a look into the future scenarios of the blue growth sector that will allow them to take advantage of the transnational opportunities of the sector.
The main goal of the BLUE AIR project is to strengthen the institutional capacity of ADRION countries and regions in defining a common approach to the implementation of S3 policies on blue growth at the macro-regional level.
Main results of the project:
- Establishment of the BLUEAIR innovation community
- Increasing the knowledge of innovation actors of the macro-region in the development of S3 blue growth
- Development of a comprehensive tool set for S3
- Development of the Innovation Strategy of the macro-regional S3 blue growth
- Action Plan for Investing in Innovation and Improving Blue Growth
- As a project partner, the Croatian Chamber of Commerce is responsible for drafting the Innovation Strategy of Macroregional S3 Blue Growth and the Action Plan of Macroregional S3 Blue Growth
- Area Science Park, IT
- Croatian Chamber of Commerce
- Technology Park Ljubljana, SLO
- Municipality of Izola, SLO
- University of Piraeus Research Center, GR
- Central Macedonia Region, GR
- State Agency for Scientific Research and Innovation, AL
- Technopolis Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center, Montenegro
- Chamber of Commerce of Montenegro
- University of Belgrade
- Chamber of Commerce of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Project duration: 01.12.2020 – 31.05.2023
Total project budget: € 2.440.000
EU co-financing amount: € 2.074.000
Project Partner: Professor Maria Boile