- Who will teach you
- Program Structure
- Industry Advisory Board
- Internal Regulation
- Networking Events
- CEO Arcadia Shipmanagement & Aegean Bulk
- Chairman Green Award Foundation
- Vice Chairman INTERTANKO Hellenic Medditerannean Panel
- Council Member INTERTANKO
- Executive Committee Member INTERCARGO
- Executive Committee Member Norwegian Hull Club, HELMEPA, ALBA
- Governor International Propeller Club of the United States
- Guest Lecturer Academic Institutions (Piraeus Maritime University, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, ALBA, Metropolitan College)
- Exceptional Personality of Shipping/ Vaporia Marine Awards
- Best Manager of the Year/ Efkranti Awards
- Personality of the Year/ GREEN4SEA Awards
- Personality of the Year/ Masters & Mates Union of Greek Merchant Marine
Nicholas Rodopoulos (M.Sc.) is President and Managing Director of OnLine Data SA, President of the Hellenic Logistics Association, Member of the National Council for Logistics Development of the Ministry of Economy and Development, President of the Oinofyta Logistics Business Park SA, Scientific Advisor of the Piraeus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (EVEP), Scientific Advisor of the EXANTAS Training Institute, Member of the General Council of the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV), Member of the Attica – Piraeus Federation of Industries (SVAP), Member of the Federation of Hellenic Information technology and Telecommunication Enterprises (SEPE).
He has also served as: Member of the Steering Committee of National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) for the creation of the postgraduate Department “Port Management”, Member of the Steering Committee of Athens University of Economics and Business for the “Executive Program in Logistics Innovation”. He Is also a member of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure working groups as an expert for the implementation of the Logistics Action Plan for “Agrologistics”, “Intelligent Transport Systems”, “Logistics Digitalization”, “Definition of Governance concerning Logistics in the Public Sector”.
He is a writer and has a significant number of articles in the daily and magazine, economic and political press.