- In depth knowledge of the latest developments in the long-term strategy to support sustainable growth in the marine and maritime sectors.
- Good theoretical insight and the ability to apply theory for problem solving.
- Comprehensive learning from theoretical and practical perspectives.
- Thorough understanding of the need for an interdisciplinary approach for a greater understanding of the complexities of marine industry.
- Certified training in the area of management systems by internationally accredited training agencies.
- The ability to collaborate with other marine and maritime specialists.
- The ability to approach a complex problem and interpret suitable solutions.
- Good practical skills in the use of modern digital technology tools.
- In depth knowledge in fields relevant to your specialization chosen, “Blue Growth” or “Quality in Shipping”.