Θέση Εργασίας: Junior Disbursements Analyst
Junior Disbursements Analyst
Pantheon Tankers Management (PTM) is a leading independent Shipping Company owning and managing 43 tankers. PTM is committed to providing world-class ship management services in a manner that protects human health, the environment and property.
This is a full-time, permanent, on-site Junior Disbursements Analyst role located in Athens.
As a Junior Disbursement Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date records of all vessel disbursements, prepare estimated costs of ports and other disbursements, reconcile supplier invoices, and update disbursement sheets. Work on excel as well as Danaos. Work in close cooperation with Operations as well as Technical and Crew departments.
- MSc/Bachelor’s degree in Shipping
- Experience in a related role (invoice control, operations, accounting) is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as able to manage time and work effectively independently
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet strict deadlines
- Completed military service, where required
Interested candidates should send their CVs in strict confidence at email@example.com